VIDEO | NC Family Weekly Update | Week of February 12, 2023
Welcome to NC Family’s Friday Update, a new weekly video series where we will share the highlights of the past week at the N.C. General Assembly and beyond. In this episode, we cover:
- Senate Bill 3, which would legalize marijuana for “medical” purposes in North Carolina;
- A legal challenge by 23 attorneys general (not including North Carolina’s) to the FDA and Biden Administration’s efforts to make abortifacient drugs much more accessible in the U.S.;
- North Carolina’s recently announced $3.25 Billion budget surplus;
- The implications of this week’s bipartisan approval of the N.C. House Permanent Rules;
- and An attack on the Director of South Dakota’s Family Policy Council for saying the safest place for children is in an intact, two-parent family with a mother and father.
Plus, meet the newest member of our Government Relations team!