VIDEO | NC’s Pro-Life Bill, Gender Transition Surgeries for Minors, and the NC Supreme Court’s Rulings Related to Elections
Welcome to this week’s episode of NC Family’s Weekly Update, where we share the highlights of the past week at the N.C. General Assembly and beyond. In this episode, we cover:
LINKS FROM THE VIDEO:
- Recap of Crossover Week at the General Assembly;
- Information on Senate Bill 20, North Carolina’s newest pro-life legislation that passed both the House and the Senate this week;
- Updates on HB 808—Youth Health Protection Act, which would prohibit gender transition surgeries for minors;
- Recap of the National Day of Prayer event at the General Assembly;
- And information on the North Carolina Supreme Court’s recent rulings related to voter ID, redistricting, and felon voting.