VIDEO | Pro-Life Support, “Medical” Marijuana, and Colleges Teaching Government
Welcome to this week’s episode of NC Family’s Weekly Update, where we share the highlights of the past week at the N.C. General Assembly and beyond. In this episode, we cover:
- Passage of SB 3—”NC Compassionate Care Act” by the Senate, which would legalize marijuana for a variety of “medical” purposes;
- Recap on the Pro-Life Days of Action earlier this week;
- Consideration of the REACH Act in the House, which would require college students to study key documents from America’s history;
- Expectations that a Sports Gambling bill will be filed in the House and/or Senate soon;
- and information about a fun bill that was filed this week relating to pickleball!
LINKS FROM VIDEO: