The North Carolina Family Policy Council publishes a quarterly magazine, Family North Carolina. CLICK HERE and sign up to receive Family North Carolina magazine and our email alerts. You may also contact us at 919-807-0800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to subscribe. Click on the images below to explore each issue of Family North Carolina.
- FEATURE: “Families Fighting Back: The Unsung Heroes of the Opioid Crisis,” by NC Family Staff
- SPOTLIGHT: “Happily Ever After: Three couples share their secrets to a happy marriage,” by Traci DeVette Griggs
- SPOTLIGHT: “A Doctor’s Right to Kill: Duke Physician Resists the Cultural Shift on Assisted Suicide,” by Farr A. Curlin, M.D.
- FEATURE: “Abortion on Campus: The aggressive campaign targeting college students,” by Mary Summa
- SPOTLIGHT: “Religious Liberty: A different compass,” by Jake Sipe
- SPOTLIGHT: “Faking It: How you can combat the proliferation of fake news,” by Traci DeVette Griggs
- FEATURE: “Setting the Record Straight: The Truth About House Bill 2,” by John L. Rustin
- SPOTLIGHT: “A Flagrant Case of Media Bias: A Case Study,” by NC Family Staff
- SPOTLIGHT: “Opposition Orchestration: Business Opposition Not Spontaneous,” by John L. Rustin